CRAWFORD BREW WORKS: Assistant Manager Job Posting (4/9/19)
Crawford Brew Works is seeking candidates for Assistant Manager. This position is responsible for assisting with the overall operation of the tap room, mezzanine, group rentals/functions, and related process by providing quality service, leadership, initiative, flexibility, staffing, training, budgeting, and cost control. This person will be paid at a rate of $9.50/hour. The Assistant Manager schedule will be set by the General Manager. This person shall not exceed a total of 28 hours per week. This person shall maintain a 75/25 split between bartending and assistant manager duties (i.e. 21 hours tending bar and 7 hours assisting the manager).
- Tending Bar, up to 21 Hours per Week
- Assisting with Tap Room, Mezzanine, and Group Events
- Assisting with Employee Scheduling
- Assisting with Management/Supervise Hourly Staff; Assign Mgr. on Duty
- Assisting with Policies and Procedures
- Assisting with Creation of Task Lists for Staff
- Assisting with Customer relations
- Assisting with Rental, Group – Booking
- Assist with Marketing, Promotions + Social Media, Web + Maintain Calendars
- Assist with Merchandise
- Assist with Professional Association Participation
- Other duties as assigned
- Collaboration Skills with customers, owners, manager, staff.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management.
- Microsoft Office Skills and Other Software (i.e. Square).
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a part-time position. Days and hours of work vary
CBW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Relocation assistance is not available. Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. We are not able to sponsor visas.
If you are interested in this position please complete an on-line application (www.crawfordbrewworks.com), submit a resume to [email protected], or send/deliver a resume to: Crawford Brew Works, Attn. General Manager, 3659 Devils Glen Rd., Bettendorf, IA 52722. Application Deadline: 3 PM, April 17, 2019.