Nov. 4, 2022
Crawford Brew Works is seeking out a motivated individual to join our team as General Manager. The position is open to individuals with strong customer relation, communication, organization, leadership, and management skills. The Manager will administer and provide support for staff, taproom activities, public/private events, and distribution efforts. Craft brew industry experience preferred.
- Daily management of operations
- Human Resource efforts: manage staff, recruitment, retention, culture
- Promotion/Marketing of CBW
- Events - manage special events and partner with staff for private events and other related activities
- Cost Control - negotiate lowest costs from supply chain
- Distribution - work with representatives to build brand and increase sales
- Accounting - partner with accountant to provide timely and accurate reporting
- Management Reporting - communicate with ownership group, review financials, work within budget
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Prior experience leading staff
- General accounting and financial knowledge base/understanding
- Marketing/Promotional background
- Basic knowledge of working with various software/dashboards to support scheduling, coordination, accounting, and website content
Crawford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Send application/resume to:[email protected]
Or apply online at the following link: https://crawfordbrewworks.com/...